Monday 19 January 2015

Birthday Celebrations in Kettering


Hi guys!

I hope all is good. I'm currently off school for the week to revise for my mock exams that take place later on in the week (so much studying going on right now...!), so before I get to that, I thought I might as well write my blogpost for the week.

My mum turned 48 on Friday! She got so much cool stuff, including a Michael Korr's watch from my dad! Lucky for me too as I get her old watch! We celebrated in (greasy) style as we got a gorgeous Chinese takeaway. It's safe to say all New Years healthy eating resolutions are already out the window!

Anyway, on the Saturday I had the annoying dilemma of two parties clashing! There was my colleague Becca's 18th birthday house party or my mum's friend's 40th. We opted for the latter as it doubled up as celebrating my mum's own birthday and we could make a weekend of it as it was in Kettering, so hotel was booked too.

All in all it was such a fantastic night! Some of the DJ's selections were a bit dodgy but we were all having so much fun! Me and my brother even busted out a 'Gangnam Style' routine despite knowing about 5% of the attendees there! I guess you just don't care when you're that hyper. Of course there was a Harvester pre-party and probably a far too loud round of Heads Up! too. It's a pleasure getting to spend time with loved ones. There are some great pictures that were taken, including my dad with insanely large beer jug! So expect some cool present pics, hotel pics and of course, food ones too!


















As you can see, it was so much fun! I hope you enjoyed looking at this little photo gallery. Did you have a good weekend?

Thanks for reading as always,

Jade xx

25 comments:

  1. This looks so fun & I'm glad you had a great time! A Michael Korr's watch is an amazing birthday present! x

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was incredible fun, my family are nutters including myself haha! I know right, it's absolutely gorgeous!

      Jade x
      jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

      Delete
  2. That watch is beautiful! Sounds like a great time and the food looks really good haha :P
    Love your dress that you are wearing you look so pretty :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, she's so lucky haha! It really was unexpectedly brilliant, including the food! Aww thank you so so so much lovelies. <3

      Jade x
      jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

      Delete
  3. Sounds lovely!! :)

    Chloe || http://chloeofc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it really was!

      Jade x
      jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

      Delete
  4. Great photos. Sounds like a lovely time

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, it really was! :)

      Jade x
      jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

      Delete
  5. Wow, sounds like you had an amazing time! Lovely photos by the way! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great, thank you so much! :)

      Jade x
      jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

      Delete
  6. Sounds like such a nice birthday to celebrate! I've failed my new year's resolution, that was never made, to eat healthy. You've been nominated for an award on my blog! ^_^ xx

    nikimint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so lovely thank you :) aw, well at least we both failed together then! Thanks so much, I shall go check that out now!

      Jade x
      jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

      Delete
  7. Cute! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on Bloglovin, GFC, Facebook and maybe Instagram! I will support you right back, just let me know!

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I don't mind doing F4F on instagram or bloglovin!

      Jade x
      jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

      Delete
  8. The print of your dress is so pretty! xx
    fashionismyfirstlangauge.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much, my favourite ever Primark purchase!

      Jade x
      jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

      Delete
  9. Ah sounds like such a lovely night, your dress is gorgeous!


    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was! & thank you so much lovely :)

      Jade x
      jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

      Delete
  10. These are some great photos!!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Candice!

      Jade x
      jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

      Delete
  11. Hi Jade! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog! I'd love for you to check out the tag and answer my questions! Congratulations and keep blogging, I love your posts! xoxo

    dancingintherainxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, aw thank you so much lovely, will check it out now!

      Jade x
      jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

      Delete
  12. I hope you had a lovely time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Chloe!

      Jade x
      jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

      Delete
  13. nice blog! and i love the clock!

    you look like lana del rey btw! xx

    http://cvalerou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete