Well, today I noticed that I had been nominated to complete the Liebster Award. I'd heard of it and found it very exciting that someone had actually nominated me! This fantastic blogger in question was called Karun (http://karunadvani.blogspot.co.uk) so cheers to him for that!
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
- You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you
- You must link back to the person that nominated you
- After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers (with under 200 followers) and give them 11 questions of your choice
- You can not nominate the person who nominated you
- You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it
So these are my answers to the questions that Karun provided me with:
1. Favourite dish?
Ooh it'd have to be a huge plate of spaghetti bolognese, you can never go wrong with that!
2. What kind of music do you like?
My music taste is extremely varied - for example, if you put my iPod on shuffle you could end up with The Beatles, followed by Chaccaron Maccaron and then Beethoven. But usually my favourite genres of modern music are dance and alternative.
3. What funny/quirky hidden talents do you have?
I can say "Jaffa Cakes" in a Scottish accent. Besides this, nothing in particular really jumps out, oops.
4. Do you love and subscribe to any YouTubers?
Well, the answer to this is a big fat yes! My absolute favourites are Joe Sugg (ThatcherJoe) and Zoe Sugg (Zoella) and I love a lot more British YouTubers too. Aside from that, I love the guy who does the "Your Grammar Sucks" videos and TheFineBros.
5. What was your new year resolution and has it been a success so far?
It was to eat healthier... put it this way, I had the greasiest kebab ever last night, so that'd be a no!
6. Favourite all time quote?
"All the people in the cheaper seats, clap your hands. And the rest of you, if you'll just rattle your jewellery." [John Lennon, at a Beatles concert]. The man had so much wit!
7. Do you have any weird family traditions?
Well, my grandma is from Spain, so on New Years Eve, me and my brother usually go to hers and firstly watch the English celebrations and then an hour later the Spanish one. But for both of them we have to eat a grape for every second that's counted down! According to my grandma this is good luck.
8. What is special about the place you come from?
Well, the place I was born was also the birth place of Geri Halliwell. If you're a Spice Girls fan then this is pretty special!
9. How long have you been blogging?
Ooh well technically I have been blogging on BLOGGER since March with my music blog, starting up my lifestyle blog last month. I have had a tumblr since 2011 though and had to make a blog with my media coursework, but yeah I properly started on blogger in March.
10. Could you describe your blogging experience in one word?
11. What are your plans for the near future?
Turn 17 next month, learn to drive, start my second year of A Levels in September, and then Uni next September. Gah!
The people I nominated to answer my questions in order to complete the Liebster award:
1. Regina Coxen - http://lovetostylexo.blogspot.co.uk
2. Lauren Gillies - http://laurengillies3.blogspot.co.uk
3. Donna Berry - http://ardenttreasure.com
4. Jessica Louise Flavell - http://floralatomic.blogspot.co.uk
5. Alice Marie - http://aliceemarie.blogspot.co.uk
6. Anna Johnson - http://thecolorfulcloset.blogspot.co.uk
7. Lauren Riordon - http://laurenellen1.blogspot.com.au
8. Gillian Andrew - http://sincerelygill.blogspot.co.uk
9. Gemma Price - http://thefaultinourhearts.blogspot.co.uk
10. Zara Kealy - http://zarakate.blogspot.co.uk
11. Chantelle Louise - http://chantzlouisexo.blogspot.co.uk
Questions for my nominees:
1. What's your favourite song right now?
2. What are your plans for the summer?
3. What is the last movie you watched?
4. What is your favourite animal?
5. Do you like to read?
6. What is your favourite make-up product?
7. What things most remind you of your childhood?
8. How often do you like to blog?
9. Have you ever kept a diary?
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
11. What is your main ambition for the future?
Please do participate and continue the Liebster Award to your audience. It was really fun to do mine
and I hope it would be for you as well! Make sure to leave a comment with the link to your blog post
on the Liebster award, I would love to see your answers to my questions.