Today I thought I'd set myself the challenge of finding some rather Christmassy items/gift-sets that were appropriate to give to someone you care for on the big day. However, I thought I'd go one step further and instead find ten items that all came to no more than £10!
So, without further ado...
1. John Lewis Monty & Mabel: Monty's Christmas Book - £8.99 (John Lewis)
2. Frozen Elsa Mug - £8.00 (Disney Store)
3. Yankee Candle Regular Tumbler Candle - Black Cherry - £9.95 (Boots)
4. Now That's What I Call Christmas by Various Artists CD - £10.00 (Amazon)
5. Pale Blue High Neck Snowflake Sparkle Jumper - £8.00 (New Look)
6. Snowflake Jewellery Gift Set - £8.00 (Claire's Accessories)
7. Blue Reverse Knit Beanie - £3.99 (Select)
8. Soap and Glory Your Own Sweet Lime Gift Set - £10.00 (Boots)
9. 30 Personalised Christmas Love Hearts (With Festive Ribbon) - £9.99 (Lovehearts Online Store)
10. Tanya Burr Cosmetics Mistletoe Kisses Lipgloss - £6.99 (Superdrug)
I hope you guys enjoyed my picks! What are your favourites?
Thanks for reading,