Saturday 6 December 2014

Blogmas Day #6: Christmas Tag


Hi guys,

I've just gotten in from a 7-and-a-half hour shift from work and am exhausted! A night of chilling in front of the TV with family and chocolate sounds ideal. But yeah as I've been busy all day I've had no time to prep, so today I thought I'd take part in this tag that I saw yesterday and really liked. Thanks so much to Kate a.k.a http://pinkandmintxo.blogspot.co.uk for the post that inspired me to do this tag!

Without further ado...

1. What is your favorite Christmas film?


I'd have to go with Elf I think, we watch it at least once at school ALONE every year, so to be that omnipresent yet still so enjoyable is quite a feat.

2. Have you ever had a white Christmas? 

I've just asked my parents and apparently we did quite a few years ago! It's so bad that I don't even remember it though, I blame it on being too young.

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?


I usually spend Christmas time at home with my family each year!

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?


I will do a post on my favourite Christmas songs, but my absolute favourite is 'Happy Xmas (War is Over)' by John Lennon & Yoko Ono, such a stunning song with the beautiful Harlem Community Choir on backing vocals.

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?


Nope, we are strictly forbidden! It's all good though, the build-up is so exciting.

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?


Definitely not *attempts* Rudolph, Dancer, Prancer, Dasher, Vixen... and that is all folks.

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?


Just generally spending the entire day with my family, watching each other get gifts we enjoy and eating some lovely food. Not forgetting the Christmas music and TV, especially Eastenders! 

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?


Our tree is very much fake, but it looks nice so it's all good.

9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?


Candy canes or chocolate coins! Healthy eating, what even is that?

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?


I love both but taking all the factors into account, probably receiving as sometimes buying gifts can be quite stressful, although the reactions are worth it.

11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?


Probably my iMac last Christmas or iPod nano the year before, because I use them on a daily basis! I've had a habit of asking for some rather unorthodox main presents in the past, like a life-size coca cola money box!

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?


Somewhere in America because they love their holiday seasons, and I love my Christmasses over the top!

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?

I am SO terrible at present wrapping, although I sometimes do have flukes and those are very satisfying!

14. Most memorable Holiday moment?


Oh gosh um making a home video of a Christmas when I was about 8 and my brother a year younger, it was so cute as I got an MP3 player (no iPods yet) and was singing Sugababes songs to the camera, and was beaming that I got Littlest Pet Shop and Bratz stuff, SO cute!

15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?


I have no idea, I think it was going into Secondary school and finding out in year 7 as people were adamant to spoil the magic haha!

16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?


Oh gosh no, last year was healthy eating and I had a kebab about a week later!

17. What makes the holidays special for you?


Being surrounded by the ones I love, where everyone is at an all-time high, and surrounded by the magic of Christmas.

So yeah that's it guys, I hope you enjoyed this tag! What are your favourite things about Christmas?

Thanks for reading,

Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment