So today I thought I'd get a bit creative and tap into a former Christmas childhood tradition of mine, and millions of other British kids over the years. When compiling our Christmas lists, we'd ALWAYS whip out the free catalogue courtesy of Argos and circle all the presents we wanted. For me it would always be straight to the Bratz dolls and the boardgames! But yes as my dad works at the offices of Argos, we still always have the catalogues, so I thought I'd tap into this former tradition! It's a bit weird not going straight to the dolls or tamagotchis nowadays, though! So, I picked my top 10 favourites from the Argos catalogue, if money were no object. Without further ado...
1. Sterling Silver Dolphin Pendant (£14.99)
2. Peridot birthstone jewellery (a range of prices)
3. Lipsy Ladies' Bracelet Watch (£34.99)
4. Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy for Women - 30ml Eau de Parfum (£19.99)
5. Danielle Creations Large Beauty Cosmetic Organiser (£14.99)
6. W7 U7 Nail Polish Set (£9.99)
7. Giant Red and Purple Lava Lamp (£59.99)
8. Heart of House Monroe Red Canvas (£7.99)
9. The Best Of TV & Movies (£24.99)
10. FUJIFILM Instax Mini 8 camera (£69.99)
So yes Argos is great for jewellery, gadgets, make-up, games... and pretty much everything! It was so much fun re-capturing my old Christmas tradition.
Did you used to select the gifts you wanted from the Argos catalogue? If not, did you have any old Christmas traditions?
Thanks for reading,